Circle of Life - Pride Rock Print - Padded Sports Bra
A collection of costumes inspired by Julie Taymor’s Lion King on broadway. Perfect for fancy dress, theatre producers, circus acts, dancers, musical theatre performers and festivals.
The printed sports performance fabric is perfect for performance, circus acts, dancers, musical theatre costumes or fancy dress. The outfits feature African style prints as worn by Simba, Nala, Mufasa, Scar, Zazu, Rafiki, Timon, Pumbaa as well as the puppeteers of the show.
They are designed so they can be mixed and matched to create a cast of characters and the costumes are robust, non fade as well as gorgeous to wear.
The garment silhouettes are perfect for bases with which to build onto or use as costume for a fancy dress party. The fabric is a high performing sports fabric, so perfect for swimwear, gym wear, marathons, festivals and parties.
This comfy bra has a soft moisture-wicking fabric, extra materials in shoulder straps, and removable padding for maximum support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Padding: 100% polyurethane perforated foam and 100% polyester moisture-wicking fabric
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Support material in shoulder straps and a wide elastic under breasts
• Best for A–C cups
• Mesh lining with slits for removable pads
• Removable pads included
• Four-way stretch material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
|Bust (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|